Dr. Wayne Kuang, M.D., maintains a 97% vasectomy reversal success rate. At Southwest Fertility Center for Men, we use state-of-the-art microsurgical techniques that maximize the chance your vasectomy reversal will succeed.
Vasectomy Reversal Success Rates
If you are contemplating reversing your vasectomy at our Albuquerque, New Mexico male fertility clinic, here are a few facts to consider:
- In one study, the American Society of Reproductive Medicine found that vasectomy reversal cost 3 times less than in-vitro fertilization (IVF).
- The same study also found that vasectomy reversal has a 14% better delivery rate compared to IVF.
- At Southwest Fertility Center for Men, Dr. Kuang has a 97% vasectomy reversal success rate.
- During your vasectomy reversal, Dr. Kuang will examine the quality of the fluid in the vas deferens. If complete sperm and or sperm parts are present, it is an indication that the tubes are in good shape and you only need the simple reversal.
- In one study, 90% of men who showed these characteristics experienced a return of sperm after reversal, and 63% of their partners had successful pregnancies.
A successful vasectomy reversal procedure depends on the skill and expertise of your surgeon. Dr. Kuang is an experienced vasectomy reversal specialist who trained at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic and regularly publishes peer-reviewed research on the topics of male fertility and vasectomy reversal.
Restoring Male Fertility in Albuquerque, NM
Southwest Fertility Center for Men provides a variety of affordable vasectomy reversal packages in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Whether you are in New Mexico or out of state, Dr. Kuang is happy to meet with you to discuss your options for pregnancy after vasectomy. Contact us to schedule your free consultation today.