Choosing to have a vasectomy reversal is a very personal decision and you should choose the path that is right for you and your family. At Southwest Fertility Center for Men, it is our desire to provide you with the information you need to feel confident in your decision to have vasectomy reversal surgery.
To find out we were pregnant, we were EXCITED! HAPPY! Nervous! Our expected delivery date is 2/21/11. This will change our lives in every way possible… Our advice for other couples who are trying to conceive is to have faith, explore all alternate options…
In this section, we’ve provided the following information to help you learn how to prepare for and make the best decisions possible when it comes to your vasectomy reversal. The following list provides links to information about:
- An overview of vasectomy reversal surgery
- Learning if you’re a candidate for vasectomy reversal surgery
- Choosing a vasectomy reversal doctor
- Educating yourself about vasectomy reversal
- What to expect with vasectomy reversal
- Making the decision to have vasectomy reversal surgery
- Pre-operative instructions for vasectomy reversal
- Post-operative instructions for vasectomy reversal
- Vasectomy reversal Anatomy
- Pregnancy after vasectomy reversal
For advice tailored to your unique needs and circumstances, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation. We are happy to take the time to answer your questions and help you learn more about how we can help you reverse a vasectomy to start your family. When you decide the time is right to reverse your vasectomy, you can count on us to be there for you to help make your dream a reality.